Search This Blog

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Adventures in Whining

So.

I'll admit it.
I got my hopes up.
I expected her to call and wish me a happy birhday, and she didn't. And it hurt.
I will also admit that the fact that my best friend moved away this weekend sucks.
And I will also admit that as much as I recognize the benefts of quitting, I really want to smoke right now.
And it also sucks (for him) that I called the man I keep on a yo-yo because I was lonely, and not because I actually wanted to talk to him.
I will admit that I need to get at least half of my issues under control before I try to be with anybody, even (especially) if I do end up trying yo make it work for real with him.
It sucks that I have to spend the next couple days in the hospital, because I really hate hospitals. I will also admit that I'm lightweight nervous.
I will not admit that I should have let my parents come up here like they wanted to; however, I will admit that I'm lightweight pissed off that they didn't come anyway.
I'm also pissed at myself for complaining. I hate complainers.
*sigh*
I want....something.
I'll let you know when I figure out what it is.

Peace Be
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments:

Post a Comment