Search This Blog

Monday, July 25, 2011

Adventures in Consolidation

So.

A few questions have rolled in about the moving of the blog to a new address, which I understand and appreciate, and so I'd like to explain myself a bit. No...this is not one of the random and seemingly innocuous things I do right before self-destruction commences. On the contrary, this is one of the seemingly innocuous things I do that's actually about being healthy.

For one, the old address was long and cumbersome, right? This new one is short and funny, and more importantly - it's my name. I'm very much over having these...varied factions of my life that I feel some great need to keep separate from each other, and so I consolidated my space. Deleted these kind of old email addresses and google/yahoo accounts that I keep around for the sole purpose of being able to have these places that can't really be connected to me unless you're in..."the know", and am - in general - teaching myself the difference between privacy and secrecy. I mean, the former can be, at times, a personal/professional necessity...the latter is unhealthy.

Today, I'm very much in a...be all of who you are, even the contradictory parts....kinda mood.

Peace Be

No comments:

Post a Comment