Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Adventures in Terrorism

So.

I don't think I intended for it to be a "thing", but for the second NaPoWriMo in a row, I have thrown many of the new pieces into a chapbook of sorts. Woo! Last year's project, {}At First Sight, was a a compilation of the not-quite love poems that came tumbling out during the month of April, and this year's project, Terrorism and Other Topics for Tea, is the result of the many pseudo-political pieces that I wrote last month or performed last season. I'm actually really excited about this newer endeavor, especially on the heels of a conversation I had with Lamar Jordan during the opening reception to LTAB.

I know that all 6 of my dedicated readers are just waiting to get their very own copy of the project - so I will definitely let you guys know how to make that happen, when it happens.


Peace Be

No comments:

Post a Comment