Search This Blog

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Adventures in 20/30

So.

Yesterday I took my first official day off. And although I don't owe an explanation - I'll tell you that most of my brain power went to trying to find comfortable ways to sit/lay down so that my body wouldn't hurt quite so bad.

I don't, however, want to leave you poem-less...because you need 30 po-ems this month - even if they don't all come from me.

To that end, I'll send you to indiefeed and the po-e-try of Jon Sands. This po-em, entitled On the Bus in Queens, made me laugh out loud on several occasions. While you're there, you should check out the poets index on the channel; it's a great way to get to know the work of some pretty amazing po-ets that you might not otherwise get a chance to hear.

Alright. I'm off to work on #21

Peace Be

No comments:

Post a Comment