Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Adventers in NPS 2011 (Part 1)

So.

We've arrived here in Boston, and after taking a bus, two trains, and walking about a mile, we've arrived here at lovely Emmanuel, where we will be staying for the duration of the trip. Very excited to say that Bull City will be here with this tomorrow, which will lead to some interesting times post-poeting in the evening. Also excited to say that we have no bouts later on today....E and LB are competing in the haiku death match; Ish is taking on the Slam Masters' Slam in the evening....but nothing "official". It will be good to have the day off after the stress of travel.

My temper is trying to get the best of me....I'm having very little patience for two of my teammates and the tag-along-girlfriend of one of the teammates...but at the moment I'm going to attribute it to the lateness of the hour, and hope that tomorrow, after a good night's sleep and a little time with Jesus, that I'll be more patient.

That's all the update I can muster for the moment. Perhaps tomorrow, I can provide something a little more insightful .

Peace Be

No comments:

Post a Comment