Search This Blog

Friday, November 12, 2010

Adventures in Bio-Terrorism

So.

It's that time of year again.

The weather has cooled down a bit and the heat across the school has been cranked up. The boys are sweating more heavily in the gym....but they are not compensating with additional anti-perspirant. What they are doing...is trying to cover the smell with an additional layer of Axe body spray. One student in particular...is covering it with some God-forsaken Chocolate scent...which makes me want to jump off a roof.

Normally, I would counteract this winter aroma with my usual hygeine speech...but these days I'm so on edge about everything...that the thought of having to tell the children, again, how funky they can be...makes me really angry. Or worse, when I consider that some of them really don't have the kind of parents that care whether or not the children come to school smelling the way they do... I getreally sad.

Mm.

I need someone to donate 50 sticks of Secret and 50 of Old Spice for me to pass out to the children before gymn.

Peace Be
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment