Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Adventures in Creeping Out the Neighbors

So.

As is normally the case when I don't quite feel up to going into the house, I was sitting in my car watching YouTube videos. Now normally, I watch the latest Philip DeFranco, check and see if Kid Fury has said anything outrageous, maybe see what's going on with Page Meets Stage....and then go inside. But yesterday, I was held deep in the clutches of everything Ken Arkind has posted on the web.

[side note: that's a lot of linkage...don't say i don't fulfill your "bored at work" needs. end note]

In any case, I'm sitting in the car...bursting into raucous laughter...or...you know...sobbing as the case may be (not real life sobbing....small...why can't i be as talented as ken teardrops), when I notice the slow and deliberate circling of a red vehicle. Of course, I immediately start gathering my belongings, because any time a car passes twice with no purpose...something shady is usually in the process of going down, and I didn't want to be present when things went wrong. My intent - to be in the house by the time this car made it around for a third time; however, by the time I looked up from having collected my bag...this dude was definitely parked behind my vehicle, making preperations to exit.

[side note: haven't prayed for real in a minute...you better belive I had some words with Jesus right then. end note]

So. As this guy is making a casual...creepy stroll to the car, I immediately crank up...because if need be, I will ram his little red Honda and flee; I will not be punked in the parking lot of my own apartment complex. But before I took drastic action, he had sped to a light jog and tapped on my window...'twas Tim...the maintenance guy for the complex; he had gotten mad calls about a crazy woman sitting outside my apartment and was coming to investigate....trag.

I have no...insight to add to this tale beyond...I must...do better.

Peace Be
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment